Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Let It Be


I can't believe I haven't wrote about this place called Bebop yet! So every Tuesday night at this place called Bebop there is a Beatles cover band. Seriously they are so good and it is such a great time! Everyone usually goes. It's so much fun just to be around everyone and music that everyone in the world loves. There are two parts to the show and the first part is always so packed. They play in the basment of this little bar and literally people will fill the place, flooding up onto the stairs. Usually after the first act it thins out a bit. However, the second act is the best part for the music and because it is not as crowded. It is so much fun! One of the guys on our trip, Paul is a Beatles fanatic, he is so much fun to go with. He knows every word to every song. If you're lucky you get to hang out with the band members during intermission and some of the girls on the trip have even had a drink with them after the show! I get my hopes up everytime that they will play Let It Be which is my favorite but I think it's too slow but my friend Jeff and I are determined to get them to play it before we leave! Only two more chances left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment