Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ciao Firenze, Hello USA



We woke up at 630 Friday morning to get our belongings together for our departure home. We ate our last breakfast at Mama Lo's and got ready to go. Our taxi arrived at 730 to take us to the airport. Getting through the airport was pretty easy minus some people's luggage rearranging due to some weight issues. I literally slept the entire flight from Firenze to Frankfurt except somehow I managed to wake up right as we were passing over the Swiss Alps, it was absolutely breathtaking. Frankfurt airport was a little bit more strict. My friend Chris pretty much had to do everything but strip down to get through security once we did though it was smooth sailing and we walked right on the plane. The flight back was not bad at all. I actually ended up sleeping for 6 hours of it then just watched a movie. Finally, we were on American soil. We waited in customs forever then sailed through immigration. I turned the corner and there were my Poppop and Mommom waiting for me to take me to my cousins wedding and reunite with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment